Indian Women Convention
Women Achievers Awards 2018
17 March 2018, Mumbai
Celebrating 170+ Winners of Awards at Indian Conventions
Indian Women Convention – One Day Conference
We are proud to announce the commencement of “INDIAN WOMEN CONVENTION & WA Awards on 17th March 2018, Mumbai”. The Conference & Awards are to discuss, acknowledge and celebrate the achievements of women that have overcome great cultural and social barriers to become exemplary role models within their communities. The Indian Women Achievers Award applauds and celebrates professional and personal achievements of not only women who have succeeded in their communities but also women who are taking positive steps for building a better future.
Come Join to Understand and Recognize:
• Hardships faced by the females right from the birth to competitive world.
• Learn from real-life case studies and examples of their Struggle.
• Be introduced to the Achievers who have beaten all odds.
• Benefit from the learning of a real life cases is to help countering the same in the near future.
Along with networking opportunity, this convention will also provide a renewed sense of direction and paradigm shift that needs to be implemented in today’s organization to retain and enhance its Support System and Ways to inspire Aspiring Girls from any field. It will provide an insight exposure to the issues faced by Women and would address diverse areas. Delegates from different organizations will Share their Experiences, Knowledge and Goals.
We wish to have interactive program and would encourage Paper submission on the topics by the delegates followed by detailed Learning Sessions.
We will be honoured by your presence and representation by other professionals from your esteemed organization. Thank you in advance for your consideration of this invitation. For more information about our program, Kindly contact us.
Registrations 09:00 – 10:00
Welcome Address 10:00 – 10:10
Session 1: DISCRIMINATION AS A CHILD 10:10 – 11:30
• Infanticide and Foeticide
• Effect on sex Ratio
• Inadequate Nutrition
• Violation of Right to Education
Networking Tea 11:30 – 11:40
Session 2 : SIGNIFICANCE OF HEALTH FOR WOMEN 11:40 – 13:00
• Health and Personality Development
• Maternal health
• Mental Health
• Unawareness related to various health diseases
Networking Lunch 13:00 – 13:40
Session 3 : WORKPLACE ISSUES & LEGAL REMEDIES 13:40 – 15:00
• Equal employment rights
• Sexual Harassment at workplace
• Informing women about their legal rights
• Institutional mechanism for the advancement of women
Session 4: RISE OF FEMINISM & HUMAN RIGHTS 15:00 – 16:20
• Sexual Harassment
• Violence against women
• Social Injustice
• Women in power and decision-making
• Women Human Rights
Networking Tea 16:20 – 16:30
WA AWARDS & RECOGNITION Distribution 16:30 – 17:30