Bengaluru, India (September 24, 2016) – Indian HR Convention 2016 & HDM (Human Resource, Development and Management) Awards & Recognitions, the platform where HR Heads, HR Consultants, HR professionals from across the industry come together with a learning and networking motive, concluded on September 24 at The Capitol Hotel, Bengaluru. The event drew industry leaders, including professionals from across India. The conference was hosted by the Wafisilpa Entertainments.
The agenda for the event focused on “Preparing HR for Global Challenges” from an Indian perspective. “This year’s Indian HR Convention brought together Indian leaders in industry and academia to help further the promise of HR Development, Advanced Recruitment Planning , Human Resource Management & Innovation in HR Technologies” said Wafisilpa Entertainments Director, Talees Rizvi. “From our outstanding keynote speakers, to the number of professionals, the 2016 Convention was a resounding success. This event shall continue to provide HR leaders with the opportunity to showcase the best of their industry. Indian HR Convention shall soon become the biggest corporate platform for HDM professionals.”
The Convention featured Talees Rizvi, Wafisilpa Enterainment as the Conference Director with dynamic Keynotes on Human Resource Development & HR Innovations from ,T S Babu, Chief People Officer, BSCPL Infrastructure Limited, Ritesh Agrawal, Vice President- HR & OD, Microland, Raamchander Maddela, CHRO & EVP, Foodmingo.com, Dr. P. Madhurima Reddy, Chief Executive Officer & Founder, La Winspire, Akash Chander, Principal Coach & Facilitator, Strengthscape, Shabeen A. Narang, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Trajectories Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd, V A Ramakrishna, Cofounder & Chief Executive Officer, Learning Labs, Nanjappa Pruthvi, Vice President- HR, Ness Technologies & Fasih Abbas from Flipkart. The “Indian HR Convention” also hosted the “HDM Awards & Recognitions”, a felicitation of HR professionals from across the Industry. HDM stands for “Human Resource”, “Development” & “Management” under this the exceptional work done by professionals and teams is recognized. This gives organisations an opportunity to nominate their best professionals, campaigns and innovative ideas for recognitions. The winners of this year’s HDM awards and recognitions are:
RECIPIENTS OF HDM AWARDS
- PeopleWorks –A division of Crossdomain Solutions Pvt LTD for HR Innovation Through
Technology – PeopleWorks HCM . PeopleWorks HCM Industry: Information Technology
- Trajectories Business Solutions Pvt LTD for Innovation in Training and Development through
Technology . ISL-Immersive Simulation Learning Industry: HR Service Provider
- Ms. Shabeena Sultana, Karnataka Region Economic Trade Organisation(KRETO) for. Industry:
Business Society To Promote Karnataka State
- Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospitals for Excellence In HR Through Technology . Industry:
- ESSKAE Management Solutions Private Limited for HR Innovaton Through Technology – I HR
MY HR . Industry: Management Consulting
- Mr. Albert Sahayaraj Suguna Holdings Pvt. Ltd for HR Leader Compensation And Benefits .
- ISBR Business School for Best Institute for Human Resource. Industry: Business School
- TVS Credit Services for HR Innovation Through Technology in Training . Industry: NBFC
- Luminous Power Technologies Pvt Ltd for Innovative HR practice for Employee Wellbeing .
Industry: Electronic & Electronic Board
- Luminous Power Technologies Pvt Ltd for Robust Hiring Process . Industry: Electronic &
- Ms. Rohini Gupta, Manyavar Vedant Fashions Pvt. Ltd for Innovative L & D Program .
Industry: Apparels & Fashion
- Ms. Sneha Jain Paul, Manyavar Vedant Fashions Pvt. Ltd for Best HR Leader . Industry:
Apparels & Fashion
- Manyavar Vedant Fashions Pvt. Ltd for Employee Connect & Communication Innovation .
Industry: Apparels & Fashion
- Manyavar Vedant Fashions Pvt. Ltd for HR Innovation through technology . Industry:
Apparels & Fashion
- Dr. Madhurima Reddy, LA WINSPIRE for Corporate Trainer NLP . Leadership, NLP, LOA
Training & Coaching Industry: Training & Coaching
- Bajaj Allianz life insurance Company Ltd. for Employee Engagement Strategy . Industry:
- Bajaj Allianz life insurance Company Ltd. for HR Innovation through Technology . Industry:
- Ms. Ankita Singh, Cignex Datamatics for HR Inspiration . Industry: IT Software
- Raamchander Maddela, Foodmingo.com for Strategic HR Development Program . Industry:
Training & Coaching
The Indian HR Convention 2016 was supported by sponsors and partners, which include
Goecomply.com, SME Join Up, Bizztor, StartupKafe, Forpressrelease.com who supported the event
to make it a grand success.